1. Pick your goal for the month: 5k, 10k, half marathon, marathon, 50k – we're here to support you
2. Receive Training Plans for your distance: Built by Coach Chris Hauth who is a World Renowned Coach and Professional Athlete. We have plans from beginner to competitive. We also have monthly training calls you can join as well.
3. We ship you the Team Run Starter Pack: Scroll to see what’s included!
4. Choose your Running Location. Pick where you want to run the distance – Start a team run in your local community with your friends, join our All Day Team Leaders for a 10k, or crush your goals on your own.
ABOUT TEAM RUNS
It’s easier to stay on track with your training goals when you have a race on the calendar.
We wanted to make it easy, fun, and engaging to set monthly goals. So, we created Team Runs – bringing a community to virtual racing. AKA group runs with a goal to complete!
Every month there will be a new theme to the run, a race distance you can choose, and limited-edition gear!!!
We will send you a Team Run Starter Pack that will have everything you need from start to finish, including a race bib, socks, team hat, finisher patch, and a medal.
3 Ways to Do a Team Run: Crush your goals alone, get together with some friends, and join our team leaders in key cities. Keep Reading!
What you get:
FEBRUARY TEAM RUN
- Theme: For the Love of Running
- Race Distances: 5k, 10k, half-marathon, marathon, 50k
- Goal: Grab a friend, partner, husband, or wife to complete the run together! Do it together or join our All Day team leaders to run in the community.
- Team Leaders: Hosting a 10k
- When: February 25th, 2023
- Where: Find a Team Leader in a city near you
- Partner: Super Coffee
Goals + Community = Results
It starts with a goal and the right people around you to help achieve it.
All Day Running Co. wants to bring the running community together. If you are interested in becoming a team leader in your area we would love to talk with